Love Your Cycle
A workshop on Menstrual Cycle Awareness
15 November, 2020 @ 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm
|⏰ Sunday, November 15, 2020 at 14-18 |
📍 Breathe Helsinki see map
This intimate workshop is a delicious combination of intuition and science. It’s an invitation to connect with the natural rhythms of your body in a deep way.
How would your life be different if you saw your menstrual cycle as a superpower?
Is that even possible?
Well, I’m here to tell you that it is.
If you’re like me, you probably grew up seeing periods as a burden, something that needs to be managed and contained. But the menstrual cycle is more than bleeding once a month-ish and making babies. When you tune-in and listen, you can learn to powerfully flow with your body’s natural rhythms instead of being in a constant struggle with them.
In this workshop, you will:
- Understand why your cycle is an amazing sustainability system that can help you know yourself better, boost your creativity, and deeply tap into your intuition.
- Explore the four hormonal phases of your cycle and the changes that you experience physically, emotionally, and mentally in each one of them.
- Discover your superpowers and vulnerabilities in each phase and use them to live a more sustainable life.
- Debunk (at least!) five myths about your period that can be preventing you from having a good relationship with it.
- Be gently guided through some exercises to start integrating the day’s teachings into your own menstrual experience.
- Have the chance to ask questions, share your experience, and connect with others.
- Spend an afternoon relaxing, being held, drinking tea, and recharging together.
You will also receive:
- A lunar calendar
This workshop is open to women (regardless if they have a period or not) and menstruators. All menstrual experiences are valid and welcome!
WHERE: Breathe Helsinki (Tehtaankatu 7 00140 Helsinki)
WHEN: Nov 15, 2020 at 14-18h
€47 VAT incl.
To keep a safe, cozy atmosphere, and inspire meaningful conversations, places are limited.
If you have questions or comments, don’t hesitate to send a message. ♥
The workshop will be facilitated by Carmen Lorenzana.
Read more about myself here